Thursday, March 5, 2009

Can't hear myself

Well working in an office is quite different from workibg at home isn't it?

It's surprising how big a difference there is in regards to listening to music. Just switching from speakers to headphones is tough.
Then there's the surrounding noise of people talking and doing whatever they consider work and it's amazing I get anything done. I'm really quite amazing, but aren't we all? Anyway , I can admit that I'm spoiled or a pansy but I'm at my most effective in a particular condition. So starts an attempt to improve my condition to improve productivity.
For obvious reasons let's start with music.
Noise cancelling technology seems promising so we'll test it out.
I am starting with a set of Phillips headphones and will post results soon.

-- Post From My iPhone

Initial reaction wow! Most noticeable is mo hvac rumble. People are clearer though, until you crank the tunes.
It's nice :)

That was march 5. Today is the tenth and I left the Phillips headphones at home. So today I will get to live without. 5 minutes and I miss them.


No comments: